Thursday, August 28, 2014

Quality Mexican Food in South Korea??

Yes, it is real! Right here in Gwangju, South Korea you can have a delicious quesadilla, chimichanga, burrito, fresh guacamole, etc! Tonight, Casey and I indulged in such delightfulness at Tequilaz, a foreigner-owned Mexican restaurant. It is so, so good.













Bonus picture: Casey and I went to a stationary store called Art Box afterwards and I found a hat that I'm really considering purchasing! It says "Okay the Paradise." I don't know why but it's really funny to me.


1 comment:

  1. The food really looks amazing. My husband and I we love Mexican food and are always looking to eat it when we go overseas to compare it to the Mexican food here in the US. Traditional Mexican food is not as good as the Tex Mex we have here in the US. It may not be as healthy but delicious!

    Diane Baker @ Alejandra's Restaurant

    ReplyDelete