Sunday, December 21, 2014

Real Things That Happened This Week


Last week, I had a lot of happenings to share on my blog. Well, this week it's kind of the opposite. This is a vlog I did for my friend, Carol. I mention some things that happened this week, although none are particularly thrilling, to be honest. I also discover a new use for my chopsticks!

Here, have some pictures!

I discover a new use for my chopsticks

OLD PHOTO! I can't remember if I posted this but it's from a dinner I went to a couple months ago with a group of foreigners

We had shabu shabu, which was fabulous

Remember my blog post from a while ago about the movie flyers? Well, I sent some home and my dad put them in a poster frame. Awesome!

Artbox is a chain stationary stores in Korea. And when I say "stationary" I really mean it has just about everything. Think of stores like JoAnne's, Michael's, or Hobby Lobby except everything is cutesy. You can also buy some sporting goods, cleaning supplies, toiletries, clothes...like I said, everything! The one downtown was recently remodeled and went from a one story shop to a huge four level land of wonder and magic and perfection.

And that's it, I guess.

Merry Christmas, everyone. Remember that Winter Solstice has just passed, meaning we will have progressively more daylight each day now! Sunshine!!

2 comments:

  1. Oreo's are the top selling cookie in the world...is it any wonder?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't imagine what the world would be like if Oreos suddenly ceased to exist...chaos.

      Delete