Thursday, December 25, 2014

Q&A 2: The Sequel


Merry Christmas, everyone! Here is my gift to you: a new video where I answer questions about my Korea experience. This weekend, I will make another post to clarify and further explain my answers but right now I'm busy Christmas-ing. Christmas day video to come soon as well!

In the meantime, here are some other fun things to check out!

My YSA friends at church made this cute video for our Christmas party. I'm in 3 spots, I think.



Christmas spoils!

Christmas spoils! (Now at a slightly different angle)

My sad attempt at the Fuller family traditional Christmas day breakfast, biscuits and gravy

Lunch was a lot better because it was made by a Korean and was absolutely divine

My mom sent me a Jamberry nail wrap kit

More Christmas spoils, courtesy of a sister missionary's generous family 
Enjoy your Christmas day! I'm off to put together my new Colorado Rockies puzzle I got for Christmas and watch A Christmas Story!

No comments:

Post a Comment