Sunday, December 28, 2014

Christmas 2014

I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas this year! Mine was simple and lovely. One of my friends from church opened her home to me and the sister missionaries. So after making myself some biscuits and gravy for breakfast and opening my presents from home, I headed to her apartment for a delicious homemade lunch. When I got home that evening, I indulged in my Christmas spoils.

Biscuits and gravy for breakfast--a Fuller family tradition!

Opening my Christmas presents from home. Thank you mom, dad, and Oliver for the thoughtful gifts!

I completed the puzzle shortly after talking to my family on Skype around 2:00am

See my previous post for a few more pictures from Christmas day.
I have a lot of exciting plans coming up so look forward to more blog posts and pictures soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment