Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Wolmyeong Park

A couple weekends ago my friends and I went for a little hike at Wolmyeong park, close to where we live. At the top of the mountain, there was a tower we could climb to get what would've been an amazing panoramic view of the city had it not been so hazy that day. Regardless, we were super excited that we could see the sea from the tower. It's still difficult for me to process how close I live to the ocean now!









 We continued to hike around for a while until we discovered a park area with outdoor exercise equipment where many older people were getting some exercise. These exercise parks are very common in Korea but usually I don't see ones this big. My friends and I decided to play around on the equipment for a while because hey, why not?



We were ready for some lunch after our fun morning. While walking around the city, we came across this random Totoro so that was fun.

  We decided to have lunch at "Pizza School." Our pizza was DELICIOUS--chicken quesadilla! We also got baked spaghetti because when we saw it on the menu, we knew we had to have it.


I am happy there are many fun places to go and fun people to hang out with in Gunsan!


No comments:

Post a Comment