Sunday, March 15, 2015

Update! Part 2: Life

Okay okay so I did a little update on teaching so now let me share with you some things that have happened outside of work.

First of all.
BOOM! Balayage highlights.
A "before" picture for comparison

  •  I've never done something so drastic to my hair before and I absolutely love it!








 


  • Sorry for the excessive hair pictures! But moving on...I bought the best socks in my entire life. Look at them! Peter Pan!

  • Sad, sad news... I broke my computer screen last week by tripping while walking up the stairs at work. Sigh. 
  • I've had oodles of fun with new friends lately! And what goes well with new friendsDelicious food of course!




  • And as I say hello to new friends, I part ways with others. Today was Sister Naatjes' last day :(. She served in the ward for almost the whole time I've been here. It was fun to meet her parents and sister today who came to pick her up.
  • This weekend I went Cafe Lemontable with my wonderful friend, Songyi. It was my first time at this European-style restaurant and it was so yummy! It has been ages since I had such delicious pasta.






  • Aaand lastly, today I went for a little stroll after church because the weather was gorgeous! I can feel the days growing longer and it makes me so very happy. It wasn't sunny when I was out but the temperature was just right! I can't wait for Spring! I am so excited to see the cherry blossom trees bloom.



1 comment:

  1. I love your hair! I'm so glad you have new friends to hang out with :o)

    ReplyDelete