Sunday, March 15, 2015

Update! Part 1: Teaching

Well, well, well. I have once again been slacking a little with blog updates. I know I need to post more about Thailand but I have so many other things to talk about too! So here are some various updates on teaching in Korea!

  • In Korea, Valentine's day is when girls give boys chocolates and such. Then on March 14th, boys return the favor. But last month for Valentine's day, my lovely mother sent conversation hearts for me to give my students. Since I left for Thailand the day after I handed them out, I didn't get around to posting the pictures on my blog. My students had no idea what these candies were but they really like them!
    5th graders

Jisol didn't want her picture taken so she took this selfie haha
SeoRyoung!

Jungju and Jiwon

Seohye and Hasung

3rd grade

Yul!

2nd grade

4th grade
Card from my dad

Card from my grandparents

  • Speaking of belated holiday pictures...I came across some pictures from the Kindergarten Halloween party. I was supposed to be a pumpkin hahah





Mystery box game

Feeling for spaghetti brains



  • Aaaand speaking of Kindergarten, the week after I got back from Thailand, we had our Kindergarten festival! My students did so well! I took several videos of their adorableness but this is the only one I can get to work now. 

  • Kindy class pictures arrived! We look like a little family haha

  • Those pictures turned out nicely but, the picture for my school's advertisement is another story...I had no warning that my picture would be taken :(.
But hey, what can you do. At least I'm wearing my dinosaur shirt.

1 comment: