Monday, February 15, 2016

Greatest Hits 2015

Happy New Year, everyone! 2015 is in the past and it's now time to embrace 2016. This also means it's time to do my annual "Greatest Hits" or, my greatest 5 moments of the year. I explain this more in my post from last year, which you can check out here. It's just a way for me to reflect on the past year and remember the moments that helped me grow into the person I am today, here and now at the beginning of 2016. For my public blog, I don't go into detail about the significance of these moments but I do like to share my list.

Greatest Hits 2015
#5 Saying hello to my family after a year away and saying goodbye before another year away
#4 Utah trip with mom
#3 Getting hired by EPIK
#2 Meeting up with my dad in Thailand
#1 My first solo trip to Seoul

Cherish your moments. After all, as Neal A. Maxwell once said, "moments are the molecules that make up eternity."

No comments:

Post a Comment