Friday, January 1, 2016

Merry Christmas 2015



Wah Christmas fun time!!

This year, I spent Christmas in Pyeongtaek with a great group of people. We know a military family who let us borrow their house since they would be in the States for the holidays. It was the biggest house I've seen in Korea! The family was so very generous to let us spend Christmas in their lovely home.

Breakfast Christmas morning!

French toast mmmmm

Stockings hung with care

Presents by the tree

Secret santa gift exchange


This was my Christmas decoration haha

Eggnog <3 <3 <3! It's been so long since I've had eggnog!

Christmas dinner! It was nice eating unsweetened garlic bread--yes, here in Korea they don't seem to believe in anything just being salty

Of course there was sparkling cider, too!

We had fun decorating cookies. Check out scary zombie santa in the top left corner. Spooky!


Watching "White Christmas"


My ugly sweater haha

Playing a game

Showing off some yoga skills



We played so many fun games!

"A Christmas Story," my personal favorite




 Back home in Gunsan, I received some lovely gifts from my Gunsan Goonies <3. I feel so loved!


I hope everyone had a beautiful Christmas day! I sure did!

No comments:

Post a Comment