Sunday, November 9, 2014

Happy Meal!


Last night I went out to dinner with friends from church in honor of one who is shortly leaving for a mission. The meal was very delicious, and very spicy! I didn't catch the name of the restaurant but it was unlike any restaurant I've ever been in. 
This barbecue restaurant has an outdoorsy atmosphere, between the gravel on the ground, the plastic chairs, and wood walls. It feels like camping! Which is fun. However, the seating arrangement is a little tedious. I had to readjust my seat many times because it kept shifting in the rocks!

Group picture!

This is what we ate. Very spicy ribs with cheese (and corn)


Apparently there is an art to eating these

This style of galbi was very new to me. So I looked a little silly trying to eat it
And I got a little frustrated with my chopsticks haha

But the bottom of the cheese got burned, which was very delicious and made me happy

All finished?

Nope! We ordered some rice to fry up with the leftover sauce, corn , and cheese

So much fun!

Songyi! She's so awesome. Love her!

After dinner, we went to one of our friend's musical performance





Music I listened to while writing this post: Tally Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment